• Vertical Vise (122854-6)
• Dust Bag (122852-0)
• Triangular Rule (762001-3)
• 10" x 5/8" 60T Micro-Polished Miter Saw Blade
• Hex Wrench 6 (781044-6)
• 10" slide miter saw with the crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8" nested) of a 12" miter saw
• Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver "dead-on" accurate cuts
• Innovative direct drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (4-3/4")
• Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reducing saw's footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall
• Less weight (57.9 lbs.) and the most compact design in its class for easy jobsite portability
• Powerful 15.0 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 3,200 RPM
• Increased capacity for up to 6-5/8" crown molding (vertically nested), 4-3/4" baseboard (vertical), and 12" crosscuts at 90°
• Large-sized aluminum base improves stability of material for efficient cutting
• Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
• Miters 0-60° left and right; bevels 0-48° left and right
• Positive miter stops at: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45°, and 60° left or right
• Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher quality cutting
• Exclusive 4-3/4" tall dual sliding fence system features upper and lower fence adjustments for more precise miter and bevel cuts
• In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
• Built-in laser clearly indicates line-of-cut whether blade is turning or not; on-off switch and micro-adjustments for precise "left-of-blade" or "right-of-blade" cutting
• Ergonomic rubberized horizontal D-handle design for better fit and added comfort
• Replaceable stainless steel miter scale features large and easy-to-read markings
• Easy-to-read dual bevel scale for more precise adjustments
• Power Type : Corded
• AMPS : 15
• Max. no load speed : 3,200 RPM
• Blade Diameter : 10"
• Arbor : 5/8"
• Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 90°) : 2-13/16" x 12"
• Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 45°, L/R) : 2-13/16" x 8-1/2"
• Electric Brake : Yes
• Laser Guide : Yes
• Stand included : No
• Cord Length (ft) : 8.2'
The Makita 10 In. dual-bevel sliding compound miter saw with laser (model LS1019L) delivers large cutting capacity and accuracy right out of the box. With the LS1019L, you'll get all the cutting performance you need in a slide compound saw, but with the most compact size in the category for increased portability. With up to 6-5/8 In. capacity (crown molding, nested) jobs like cutting baseboards and crown molding are a snap, but with up to 4-3/4 In. baseboard, capacity, it can cut 4 x 4 dimensional lumber in one pass. It's ideal for fine woodworking, carpentry, general construction, and more. The LS1019L is powered by a 15 AMP direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. This means smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power with no belts to slip or replace. The electric brake provides added convenience. The LS1019L will tackle the most demanding jobs while keeping production high.
Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Brand: Makita
- Product Code: BTH978691965
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $329.45