• Side handle
• depth gauge
• Brushless Motor delivers 0 to 680 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and 0.81 ft. lbs./1.1 joules of impact energy for faster drilling
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-3/4 In.
• Weighs only 4.6 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
• Vibration absorbing handle moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
• The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
• Efficient BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
• The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
• 2-Mode operation for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
• Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
• Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
• One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
• 3-year limited warranty
• Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
• Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 11/16"
• Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 5/32" - 3/8"
• No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 680 RPM
• Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 4,800 BPM
• Impact Energy (Joules) : 1.2 J
• Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : .88
• Vibration (m/s²) : 9
• Bit Type : Accepts SDS-PLUS
• Battery : 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion
• Net Weight (with battery) : 4.6 lbs.
Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT sub-compact tools. Makita sub-compact gives users 12V handling with 18V performance and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V cordless tool system. The 18V LXT sub-compact Brushless 11/16 In. rotary hammer (accepts SDS-Plus bits) is ideal for working in tight spaces and for overhead conditions. The XRH06ZB has an efficient Makita BL Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has 2-mode operation for rotation only or hammering with rotation, with 0 to 680 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and 0.81 ft. lbs./1.1 joules of impact energy for fast and efficient drilling. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. Additional features include a vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort, as well as a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. lights, and one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
Makita XRH06ZB 18V LXT Sub-Compact Brushless 11/16" Rotary Hammer
- Brand: Makita
- Product Code: BTH978682516
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $120.45