Milwaukee 0721-21 Specifications:
• Volts: 28V
• Battery Type: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
• RPM: 0-400/ 0-1000
• Torque: 1081 in. lbs.
• Overall Length: 18.5"
• Batteries Included: 1
Milwaukee 0721-21 Includes:
• (1) 28V Li-Ion Battery
• Chuck Key
• Side Handle
• Carrying Case
Milwaukee 0721-21 Features:
• Speed control switch for controlled starts
• Convenient, forward/reverse lever
• 28V Milwaukee HIGH POWER MOTOR
• 2-9/16" capacity-drilling 2X material with a selfeed bit
• Heavy-duty gear box, 0-400/ 0-1000 RPM
• Head and handle swivel 360° - Can be locked tight in any position
• Up to 2X the run time of 18V tools
• Delivers up to 40-50% more power
• 28 volts of power at 18 volt battery weight
• Convenient battery fuel gauge shows charge level
V28 weighs in...light
You’d think a 28-volt system with heavy-duty power would weigh almost twice as much as an 18-volt system. Not so, says Meyer. “The V28 technology is so powerful and the weight of a 3.0 amp-hour, 28-volt battery is slightly less than a conventional 18-volt NiCd battery pack.”
Fade-free power: Instead of the gradual but noticeable power decline users expect as a NiCd or NiMH battery pack discharges, the V28 Lithium-Ion cells maintain consistent power. Power doesn’t drop off drastically until the very last hole or cut.
Corded tool power: The higher 3.0 amp-hr. output and 28 volts of muscle mean you can use V28 tools that in the past could only be available as corded. For example, the hammer-drill puts out 600 in.-lbs. of torque, and the circular saw cuts at 4,200 rpm, which is much closer to corded saw speeds than the 3,200 rpm found on NiCd models.
Milwaukee 0721-21 V28 Li-Ion 1/2" Right Angle Drill Kit
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Product Code: BTH978646240
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $217.04