Milwaukee 6225 Specifications:
• Volts: 120V
• Amps (high): 6
• Amps (low): 5
• Length: 20"
• Capacity- Round Stock: 3-1/2"
• Capacity - Rectangular Stock: 3-1/2" x 4-1/2"
• No Load Surface (high): 250 ft. per min.
• No Load Surface (low): 200 ft. per min.
Milwaukee 6225 Includes:
• 14-Tooth Super-Tough Bi-Metal Blade (48-39-0510)
Milwaukee 6225 Features:
• Powerful Motor With Long Life Brushes And High Output Fans provides high performance for the toughest cutting operations
• All Ball And Roller Bearing Construction For Smooth, Durable Operation
• Optimum Speed Range cuts pipes, bolts, re-bar, angle iron, tracks and other profiles in a variety of materials - All models include Super-Tough Bi-Metal blades
• Excellent Balance - Center of gravity located directly over blade results in straighter cuts while reducing operator fatigue - Front T-handle provides superior control
• High Torque Worm Gear And Chain Drive Mechanism for optimum motor torque transfer and durability - Self-lubricated for maximum wear resistance
• Open Line Of Sight For More Accurate Cut
• Blade Tightening Lever - Long life cam provides quick and easy blade changes
Milwaukee 6225 Portable Band Saw
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Product Code: BTH978625313
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $158.95