The DEWALT DCN680 18 gauge brad nailer drives 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8 In. to 2-1/8 In. which makes it ideal for fastening decorative molding, casing, kitchen crown, and shoe molding. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20 V MAX* lithium-ion battery the DCN680 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. * - Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 V. nominal voltage is 18.
• DCN680 - Brad Nailer
• 100% battery powered. eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
• Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
• Chain break for kick back protection
• Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
• Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
• Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
• Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
• Power Source: Cordless
• Max Fastener Length (in): 2.125
• Gauge: 18 Gauge
• Magazine Capacity: 110
• Length (in): 10.3"
• Width (in): 11.8
• Weight: 5.3 lbs.
• Voltage: 20V MAX
DeWalt DCN680B 20 V MAX XR 18 Gauge Brad Nailer - Tool Only
- Brand: Dewalt
- Product Code: BTH978691981
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $136.00