• (1) 5" x 1/4" x 7/8" INOX Grinding Wheel, 36 Grit (A-95962)
• (1) 5" Cut-Off Wheel Guard (126686-3)
• (1) 5" Tool-less Wheel Guard (126687-1)
• (1) Lock Nut Wrench (782424-9)
• (1) Side Handle (158237-4)
• Electric Brake stops the grinding or cut-off wheel in 2 seconds or less for maximum productivity
• Active Feedback-sensing Technology (AFT®) turns the motor off if rotation of the wheel is suddenly forced to stop
• Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
• The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
• Variable speed control dial allows manual RPM adjustment (3,000-8,500) to match the speed to the application
• Paddle switch with no lock-on for operator convenience
• Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
• Anti-restart protection engineered to prevent motor start up when battery is inserted with the paddle switch in the on position
• Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
• The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
• Wheel Diameter : 5"
• Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
• No Load Speed (variable speed) : 3,000 - 8,500 RPM
• Spindle Thread : 5/8" - 11 UNC
• Lock-On : No
• Lock-Off : Yes
• Switch Type : Body grip/paddle
• Electric Brake : Yes
• Variable speed control dial : Yes
• Overall Length : 15"
• Net Weight (with battery) : 5.7 lbs.
• Power Type : Cordless
• Shipping Weight : 7.6 lbs.
Makita delivers corded grinding performance without the cord with the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless 4-1/2 In. / 5 In. paddle switch Cut-Off/Angle Grinder with electric brake (tool only, battery and charger sold separately). It's powered by a Makita Brushless Motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. For the most demanding applications, Makita's exclusive Automatic Speed Change™ technology automatically adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimal performance. The XAG20Z is ideal for grinding and cutting a wide range of materials including tile, concrete, pipe, conduit, and more. Additional features include an electric brake that stops the grinding or cut-off wheel in 2 seconds or less, and electronic torque control that turns the motor off if rotation speed suddenly slows or the wheel is forced to a stop. The variable speed control dial allows manual RPM adjustment (3,000 – 8,500), allowing the user to match the speed to the application.
Makita XAG20Z 18V LXT Brushless 4-1/2" / 5" Cut-Off/Angle Grinder
- Brand: Makita
- Product Code: BTH978669722
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $105.28