• 16" Guide Bar 3/8"-.043"
• Guide Bar Cover
• Makita-built outer rotor BL Brushless Motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency equivalent to a 32cc gas chain saw
• Variable speed trigger (0-3,940 FPM) for easy operation
• Built-in lock-off lever helps prevent the chain from accidentally engaging
• Built-in L.E.D. on/off switch with auto power-off function; automatically shuts the saw off when operation is delayed for extended battery life
• Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT platform (batteries not included)
• Front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake when engaged
• 16" guide bar for increased capacity
• Low noise level and zero emissions for operator comfort
• "Tool-less" chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance
• Weighs only 11.5 lbs. with batteries (batteries not included) for reduced operator fatigue
• Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
• Electric brake for maximum productivity
• Rubberized soft grip top handle is engineered for the user to more easily apply even cutting pressure
• Large oil filling port with view window allows operator to easily add and check bar oil level
• Adjustable automatic chain lubrication with large oil reservoir
• L.E.D. battery indicators show charge level for each 18V LXT battery
• Equipped with STAR Protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger not included)
• Guide Bar Length : 16"
• Chain Speed : 3,940 FPM
• Chain Pitch : 3/8"
• Chain Gauge : .043"
• Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
• Net Weight (with battery) : 11.8 lbs.
Landscapers and contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to corded and gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless ope, including the 18V X2 LXT (36V) Brushless 18 In. Chain saw (model XCU04Z, tool only). With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, the XCU04Z is a welcome solution for cutting and trimming applications. It’s powered by two 18V LXT batteries (sold separately) for maximum power, speed and run-time, but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform. And with the efficient Makita outer rotor Brushless Motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chain saw. The XCU04Z has a 16 In. guide bar and the Makita-built outer rotor BL Brushless Motor direct drive system motor with variable speed delivers 0-3,940 FPM for increased cutting speed. It has zero emissions and reduced maintenance: there's no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, and no air filter or muffler to clean. And there's no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply pick it up, load two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, and the saw is ready to use. Convenience features include a tool-less chain adjustments, a front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake when engaged, an electric brake for maximum productivity, and more.
Makita XCU04Z 18V X2 (36V)LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 16" Chain Saw
- Brand: Makita
- Product Code: BTH97864506
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $164.45