Milwaukee 0740-20 Specifications:
• Voltage: 28V
• Blade Size: 6-7/8"
• Metal/Wood Cutting: Metal
• Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
• Spindle: 20 mm
• No Load Speed: 3,200 RPM
• No. of Batteries Included: 0
• Electric Brake: Yes
• Spindle Lock: Yes
• Length: 12-3/4"
Milwaukee 0740-20 Includes:
• Tool only (no battery or charger)
• Circular Saw Blade
• Rip Fence
Milwaukee 0740-20 Features:
• 28V High power motor delivers 3,200 RPM
• Premium blade for smooth, burr free cutting
• LED light for cutting visibility
• Large tear drop and impact resistant window for clear line of sight
• Up to 2X the run time of 18V tools
• Delivers up to 40-50% more power
• 28 volts of power at 18 volt battery weight
• Convenient battery fuel gauge shows charge level
V28 weighs in...light
You’d think a 28-volt system with heavy-duty power would weigh almost twice as much as an 18-volt system. Not so, says Meyer. “The V28 technology is so powerful and the weight of a 3.0 amp-hour, 28-volt battery is slightly less than a conventional 18-volt NiCd battery pack.”
Fade-free power: Instead of the gradual but noticeable power decline users expect as a NiCd or NiMH battery pack discharges, the V28 Lithium-Ion cells maintain consistent power. Power doesn’t drop off drastically until the very last hole or cut.
Corded tool power: The higher 3.0 amp-hr. output and 28 volts of muscle mean you can use V28 tools that in the past could only be available as corded. For example, the hammer-drill puts out 600 in.-lbs. of torque, and the circular saw cuts at 4,200 rpm, which is much closer to corded saw speeds than the 3,200 rpm found on NiCd models.
Milwaukee 0740-20 V28 Metal Cutting Saw (Bare Tool)
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Product Code: BTH978675436
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $143.69