• Moveable control box for customizable versatility
• Main power disconnect switch located on rear of headstock
• Self-locating ergonomic spindle lock design for easy, one handed operation
• Upgraded banjo features a non-marring, pinch style clamp for solid tool rest placement
• Extended spindle nose increased access to the work piece
• Adjustable Risers Blocks for 6-inches of height adjustment allowing maximum comfort when turning
• Tailstock incorporates Anti-rotation key and Acme threads for smoother operation and increased longevity
• Digital Indexing Readout simplifies the indexing process for added precision
• Fully enclosed VFD for increased user protection
• Able to maintain speeds as low as 15 RPM
• Motor Phase: 3
• Speed Range: 15-3200
• Spindle Threads: 1-1/4 x 8 (In. x TPI)
• Centerline of Spindle to Floor: 40-5/8" without risers
• Spindle Bore: 5/8"
• Headstock Movement: Full Length of Bed
• Wiring Remarks: Single Phase ONLY
• Prewired Voltage: 230 Only
• Spindle Taper: MT-2
• Number of Indexing Positions: 48
• Swing Over Tool Rest Base: 15-3/4"
• Motor Power: 2 HP
• Outboard Turning: Yes
• Distance Between Centers: 36" with dual bearing center
• Motor Current: 6.2 Amps
• Spindle Speeds: Low 15-1200 / High 40-3200
• Ram Travel Quill Travel: 4-1/2"
• Bed Construction: Cast Iron
• Recommended Circuit Size: 20 Amps
• Tailstock Bore: 3/8"
• Swing Over Bed: 20"
• Bed Gap: 2-1/2"
The Powermatic® 3520C is the fourth evolution of the time honored lathe with many new and improved features. The 3520C has retained all the features of the prior models such as the sliding headstock, electronic variable speed with low and high speed ranges, the spindle lock, digital RPM readout, and a laser etched quill that is self-ejecting. The enhanced features include a movable control box for maximum versatility, adjustable riser blocks for 6 inches or more of height adjustment, and an increased weight of 705 LBS (786 LBS with the bed extension). Additional features include a new ergonomic spindle lock design, a digital indexing readout, an Anti-rotation tailstock key for smoother operation, a set of dead centers which hold a spindle for visual comparison, a two position mount for the optional bed extension, and a sliding hammer knockout rod with brass tip.
Powermatic 1353001 3520C Lathe, 2HP, 220V, 1PH with Risers
- Brand: Powermatic
- Product Code: BTH978675602
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $2,474.99