• Used for aligning holes and expanding holes in mild steel.
• Forged from tough high-tensile carbon manganese steel.
• Forged, not turned, long tapered point for ease of aligning.
• For added safety, forged head prevents pin being driven right through hole and falling.
• Hex shaft allows spanner to be used to assist removal.
• Can be carried on belt.
• Correctly heat treated to best suit product application.
• Wear safety goggles user and bystander.
• Eye protection and gloves must be worn when using this product.
• Hexagon Shaft Diameter: 1-3/16"
• Diameter Across Hexagon Points: 1-5/16"
• Overall Length: 16" (406.4 mm)
• Weight: 5.10 lbs. (2.31 kg)
• Point Diameter: 9/16" (14.28 mm)
Used for aligning holes and expanding holes in mild steel, this podger pin is forged from touch high-tensile carbon manganese steel for maximum performance. Forged, not turned, long tapered point helps ease alignment. For added safety, the forged head prevents pin from being driven right through hole and falling. Hex shaft allows spanner to be used to assist in removal.
Klein 5POP30 Podger Pin
- Brand: Klein
- Product Code: BTH978617174
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $17.11