This Metaltech multipurpose 6ft. Baker-style rolling scaffold features rugged 1 1/2in. square tube steel construction with a yellow poly powder-coat finish, 5in. double locking casters and a spring-loaded locking mechanism. Steel reinforced plywood platform adjusts in 2in. increments, ranging from 27in. to 73in.H. 73in.L x 29in.W x 74in.H overall size.
- (2) 29in. x 72in. ladder end frames
- (2) Adjustable height side rails
- (1) Steel reinforced edge plywood platform
- (4) Double locking casters
- (4) Caster locking pins
Versatility to Handle Tough Jobs
Individualized Adjustments Add Versatility
Each ladder end frame adjusts individually, offering superb versatility. Raise one end frame for dependable stability on stairways or uneven terrain, or keep them both the same height for solid use on flat ground.
Gets the Job Done Indoors or Out
The rugged metal construction is designed for both interior and exterior use on hard surfaces, making the unit versatile enough to meet the requirements for almost any of your applications.
Easily Moves From Room to Room
The narrow 29in.W design fits through standard door openings, and the 5in. double locking casters make it extremely portable and very easy to transport from one room to the next without having to disassemble the whole unit.
Provides that Extra Reach
At 74in.H, this scaffolding is perfect for getting to those high ceilings and hard-to-reach areas. Or adjust the height in 2in. increments to keep you at the perfect working level, all the way down to 27in.H. Painting, washing windows and skylights, hanging drywall, fixing siding, you name it, this unit is ready to handle it!
A Complete Performance Package
A Capable Worker By Itself
Each individual scaffolding unit has everything you need to handle your basic projects, but it's also ready and willing to work with the additional parts and accessories to expand its working horizon. Adding the 21in.L x 29in.W scaffolding shelf (Item# 37887, sold separately) can be especially helpful to keep tools and materials at the perfect working height.
Stack 'Em Two High!
Multiple units (each sold separately) can be stacked together to attain heights you probably only dreamed of attaining before. Just add an optional outrigger system (Item# 405932, sold separately) for stability. One outrigger system is all you need to go two levels high! The added height can handle a wide variety of applications.
Add Safety At Any Height
The optional safety guardrail accessory (Item# 405931, sold separately) offers the ultimate in safety, security and peace of mind you're looking for when working at various heights.
Use the convenient spring-loaded locking lever to quickly and easily adjust the platform height in 2in. increments — no tools are necessary!
The well-engineered design allows the unit to be assembled and disassembled by just one person. You can even customize the height of the Maxi Square scaffolding all by yourself.
Mobility that Won't Strain Your Back
The scaffolding rolls almost effortlessly on eight caster wheels with locking pins, but the easy-to-set double locking capabilities hold it rock solid whenever you need the stability.
Safety and Strength That's Built to Last
Rugged Components Work Together
The extra-strong 16-ga. steel, 1 1/2in. square tube frame features a powder-coat finish for durability and is teamed with a sturdy reinforced plywood platform that has a capacity rated to 1,000 lbs.!
Quality Parts, Quality Craftsmanship
The ladder end frames are precision-welded for added strength, adjustable side rails and locking pins add safety, and 5in. double-locking heavy-duty caster wheels combine the mobility you want with the stability you need.
Setting the Standard for Safety
Each Metaltech Maxi Square Baker-Style scaffolding unit meets ANSI, CSA AND OSHA industry standards to ensure safety and performance you can count on for years to come.
A Brand You Can Trust
The Metaltech Multipurpose Maxi Square Baker-Style Scaffold Package comes with a manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty to give you extra peace of mind.
Shop in complete confidence, knowing that Northern Tool + Equipment protects your investment and is ready to provide you with the assistance and helpful resources you need.
- Unit can be used on stairways and is ideal for drywall and painting applications and a wide variety of other uses
- For both interior and exterior use on hard surfaces and sheltered from rain, making the unit versatile to meet the requirements for most of your applications
- Narrow design fits through standard door openings making it very portable to move from room to room
- Platform height can be adjusted in 2in. increments with the convenient spring loaded locking lever
- One person can easily assemble and customize the height of the Maxi Square scaffold
- Includes precision welded ladder end frames, side rails, platform, double-locking caster wheels and locking pins
- Multiple units can be stacked (2 or 3 sections high) when using the optional outrigger (Item #405932) for stability
- Perfect for getting to those high ceilings and hard to reach areas
- The safety Guard Rail Set is also an optional accessory (Item #405931) giving the user the ultimate in safety and security when working at various heights
- 1000-lb. rated capacity
- Meets OSHA industry standards
- Can be quickly assembled and disassembled
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months limited parts / No labor|
|Ship Weight||130.0 lbs|
|Hardware Type||Scaffold unit|
|Dimensions W x D x H (in.)||73 x 29 x 74|
|Dimensions W x H (in.)||29 x 74|
|Finish Type||Thermosetting poly powder-coat|
|Platform Size W x D (in.)||73 x 29|
|Platform Material||5/8 in. plywood w/steel reinforced edge|
|Platform Height (in.)||27–73 in.H in 2 in. increments|
|Caster Type||Double locking|
|Caster Size (in.)||5|
|Post (in.)||1 1/2 in., 16 ga. square tube|