• Tool with Side Handle only (no battery or charger)
• 28 Volt Milwaukee high power motor
• 0-400/0-1000 RPM
• 1/2 in. keyed chuck
• Head swivels 360° and can be locked tight in any position
Convenient, easy reach forward/reverse lever
• Voltage 28 DC
• No Load Speed 0-400/0-1,000 RPM
• Chuck Type Keyed
• Chuck Size 1/2 in.
• Capacity in Steel 1/2 in.
• Capacity in Wood 2-9/16 in.
• Spindle Lock No
•Length 18-1/2 in.
Milwaukee's cordless right angle drill is designed for boring large holes between studs or joists or in tight areas. This tool is great for plumbing and electrical applications such as drilling holes to run wire through studs and joists or boring holes in floors for plumbing venting. The tool features an extremely rugged motor and gear train that is capable of handling some of the toughest jobs and is durable enough to withstand job-site abuse. The 0721 features a 1/2 inch keyed chuck that includes a thick, clear coat finish to help prevent rusting.
Milwaukee 0721-20 M28 28-Volt Lithium-Ion 1/2-Inch Cordless Right Angle Drill/Driver Kit (Tool Only, No Battery)
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Product Code: BTH978624794
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $144.99