• Integrated caster system built into the cast iron base for instant shop mobility
• Spindle height digital readout for making fine incremental adjustments on multiple passes
• Heavy duty 30" x 40" precision ground tabletop for smooth stock feeding
• Convenient quick lock belt tensioning for easy speed adjustment
• Industrial fence system with fine adjust dials for more precise positioning
• 5HP totally enclosed motor offers plenty of power
• Two spindle speeds (reversible) for a variety of work
• Superior clear cutter guard promotes safety, allows observation of the entire cut
• Table predrilled and tapped for feeder mounting in two locations
• Fence has dual featherboards for work holding
• Electrical Controls: Yes
• Table Inserts (In.): 2.55, 4.16, 5.75
• Reversible: Yes
• Spindle Size Under Nut (In.): 3/4 (3.42), 1-1/4 (5.15)
• Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 40
• Table Travel (In.): N.A.
• Table Opening Diameter (In.): 7.33
• Motor Phase: 1
• Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 600
• Fence Travel (Major and Minor) (In.): N.A.
• Spindle Speed (RPM): 7,500, 10,000
• Motor Voltage (V.): 230 only
• Table Size (In.): 40 x 30
• Fence Size (L x H) (In.): 18-3/4 x 4-7/8
• Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.): 4
• Motor Current (Amps): 22
• Maximum Spindle Diameter (In.): 1-1/4
• Style (Type): Shaper
• Spindle Tilt (Deg.): N.A.
• Spindle Travel (In.): 4
• Digital Readouts: Spindle Height
• Spindles Included: 3/4" & 1-1/4"
• Sliding Table Size (In.): N.A.
• Motor Power (HP): 5
• Table Height from Floor (In.): 35-1/2
This new PM2700 Shaper offers more features to you than any other shaper in the same class. The extra large 30" x 40" precision ground cast iron table includes a heavy duty miter gauge with an aluminum extruded support. The built-in, omni-directional caster system (patent pending) is retractable into the base. A quick-release lever allows fast speed and belt changes. The extruded aluminum fence has several T-slots so you can mount a wood face to create a no-clearance surface around any shaper or router bit. The fence also gives you the ability to quickly move the fence close to its final position, lock it in and then use the precision micro adjustments on each side of the cutter to dial in exactly the position you need. Adding to the precision of this machine is a digital readout for the spindle height. This allows making adjustments to within .001" in the spindle height, which is critical when aligning rail and stile cutters for those raised panel doors.
Powermatic 1280101C PM2700 Shaper, 5HP, 1PH with DRO and Casters
- Brand: Powermatic
- Product Code: BTH978660994
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $2,199.99