• Coated components last up to 5x longer before onset of corrosion*
• Enclosed design keeps lubrication in and contaminants out for smooth operation
• Wider jaws provide greater clamping surface
• 60,000 PSI ductile iron body is virtually indestructible with 2X the strength of grey casted vises
• Longer spindle nut ensures a lifetime of smooth movement and straight-line pull
• Precision slide bar eliminates movement in the front jaw regardless of opened distance
• Large anvil work surface for striking needs
• 360° swivel base with double lockdowns
• Jaw Depth: 5/8"
• Jaw Width: 6-1/2"
• Jaw Height: 1"
• Throat Depth: 4"
• Base Type: 360 Degree Swivel
Proudly made in the USA, the Tradesman XC vise is designed to handle the most demanding clamping applications under the most extreme environmental conditions. Unlike most vises that have a fixed center nut, all Tradesman round channel vises use a nut anchored at the rear which provides straight line pull and even pressure resulting in greater durability. The round channel design also allows for a completely enclosed spindle and nut assembly keeping debris out and lubrication in for a lifetime of smooth operation. For ultimate versatility, all Tradesman vises are equipped with main jaws, pipe jaws and a machined anvil work surface. The Tradesman XC models also include electroless nickel coating of key components, prolonging life in corrosive environments, saving hundreds of dollars on repairs and avoiding countless hours of lost work downtime.
Wilton 28801 1765XC 6-1/2" Tradesman Vise
- Brand: Wilton
- Product Code: BTH978639022
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $450.45